YOUNG PEOPLE WILLING WORKERS
The Y.P.W.W. is both a teaching ministry and a training branch of the church, originally designed as an emphasis on the needs of the youth. It is also designed to enhance the lives of all believers. Its officers shall consist of a President, Vice President, Field Worker, Secretary, Treasurer, and teachers.
- Organize and appoint officers and teachers
- Develop and supervise the budget of the department
- Oversee the acquisition and use of material, equipment, and literature of this department
- Conduct or designate someone to conduct the opening of the service
- Assign teachers to the classes
- Supervise the distribution of literature to teachers and students
- Supervise the collection of finances from the classes
- Recognize both financial and learning accomplishments of classes and students
- Make provisions for the training of teachers and workers
- Faithful Tithe payer and financial supporter of the church
- On a weekly/monthly basis review the COGIC website Ministries under Department & Ministries for current and updated information regarding your work if you have internet capabilities
- Receive training for the use of the one-call system to notify your members through voice and email procedures.
- As a leader, please ensure that you are in touch with your members when you have not seen them in a few services and if there is sickness, death, etc.,
- Attend and participate in ALL church services, events, programs, and meetings