This committee is designed to provide an outreach to the community for the youth in our neighborhood on an annual basis for the interim. Provide a platform to meet the fundamental needs of the youth to develop relationships in fellowship, interpersonal skills, and to prepare for the betterment of the current youth and young adult generations.
- Coordinator and sponsor Annual Back to School Events
- Schedule and promote church and community programs:
- Summer event for the youth
- Sponsor special events for youth
- Conduct Tutor program for youth
- Assist the Pastor and Church Mother with events as requested.
- Faithful Tithe payer and financial supporter of the church
- On a weekly/monthly basis review the COGIC website Ministries under Department & Ministries for current and updated information regarding your work if you have internet capabilities
- Receive training for the use of the one-call system to notify your members through voice and email procedures.
- As a leader, please ensure that you are in touch with your members when you have not seen them in a few services and if there is sickness, death, etc.,
- Attend and participate in ALL church services, events, programs, and meetings