- Mail cards to membership (Sick, Bereaved, Encouragement, Birthday, Anniversary, etc) from the Pastor. Keep records of those that received a card and all activities on a monthly to report to Pastor/Church Mother
- Visit and take baskets to those in the hospital as requested by the Pastor/Church Mother.
- Identify persons in the church who have been ill or have a need and report to the Chairman/Church Mother or Pastor.
- Provide assistance as requested by Pastor/Church Mother
- Faithful Tithe payer and financial supporter of the church
- On a weekly/monthly basis review the COGIC website Ministries under Department & Ministries for current and updated information regarding your work if you have internet capabilities
- Receive training for the use of the one-call system to notify your members through voice and email procedures.
- As a leader, please ensure that you are in touch with your members when you have not seen them in a few services and if there is sickness, death, etc.,
- Attend and participate in ALL church services, events, programs, and meetings